We are very excited to announce that registration opened on November 4th and we are offering our best early bird rates across all events until March 1st!
Along with registration comes a slew of new and noteworthy items for 2020. At MultiSport Canada, we continue to do our best to review and revise our business to provide you, our customers with the best experience possible.
- Introducing the all new MSC Rewards Program. We are excited to introduce a rewards program for all participants, regardless of what place you finish your race! Read More Here
- Event Specific Finisher medals at all triathlon events. More info to be released on this in December.
- Prize Money Racing has been updated. We will now offer bigger purses to our winners. See the schedule and prize purses by Reading More Here
- Updates to the Series Awards : msc series awards refined to three categories (Give-it-a-tri, Duathlon, Triathlon). The series awards points will only apply to age group athletes, and the triathlon division has been merged to include all distances from sprint, triathlon, olympic and long course. This will remove the limitation of only being able to race in a single distance for points. Read More Here
- ITU Qualifying races for 2021 will be
- Gravenhurst Standard Duathlon
- Gravenhurst Sprint Triathlon
- Bracebridge Olympic Triathlon
- Bracebridge Sprint Duathlon
- Early Bird registration is active across all events until March 1st, 2020.
- The Gravenhurst Triathlon has been moved to June 14th/15th in order to avoid conflict with the Muskoka 70.3 weekend. We also expect to see a bit less cottage traffic during this time of year, while still offering plenty of sunshine and daylight.
- Bracebridge moved to July 25th/26th weekend: With Gravenhurst moving to June we wanted to be sure that you will have an MSC race in July.
- K-Town: After a highly successful partnership in 2019 with Somersault Events we are happy to announce that once again MSC and Somersault will partner in 2020. While Somersault will be the primary production partner K-Town will still be part of the MSC series and our rewards program.