MultiSport Canada (MSC) was founded by John Salt in 2001 with a very simple philosophy; create events with superior race execution and safety standards where the customer’s experience is the top priority.
Over the past 15 years with that vision in mind, MultiSport Canada has built a dynamic team of event professionals who have developed and produced what has become the largest Triathlon Series in Canada. While building the Triathlon Series, MultiSport Canada has also become one of the most sought-after event management companies for large-scale dynamic on-road mass participation events. MultiSport Canada now successfully produces events for many of Canada’s largest charities allowing their staff to focus on exceeding fundraising targets.
Why Hire MultiSport Canada?
When looking for an event management company we know it is extremely important for you to have a team who will understand your vision, concept and goals, while developing an event that will ensure success. As your partner, MultiSport Canada will take you from vision to event delivery, ensuring excellence and a focus on a superlative event participant experience.
Cohesive and productive relationships with police, EMS, municipal stakeholders and communities are also integral to ensuring the success of any event. During the past fifteen years we have established an extraordinary network of working relationships with these groups. MultiSport Canada will work with your team to connect with and ensure that these all important partners are supportive in the development and execution of your successful event.
MultiSport Canada’s methodology and collaborative approach to every aspect of your event is coupled with cutting-edge participant flow modeling, logistics and safety planning and event day command and control. This places MultiSport Canada in the top-tier of event management companies in North America.
Your Team and MultiSport Canada
The most important aspect of any relationship is timely and effective communication. A dedicated MultiSport Canada Event Manager will be your single point of contact. They will work with you using our Event Project Management methodology, communicating with your team to deliver timely reporting, respond to your suggestions and implement any necessary changes. Your dedicated event manager does not work in isolation and is supported by the entire MultiSport Canada team. Our team approach is another of our strengths and brings to bear the years of experience in the areas of: event planning, customer service, volunteer coordination, warehousing and equipment logistics or safety planning. The MultiSport Canada team is able to handle any or all of the above in-house.
Event Management Experience
- RBC Run for the Kids in support of the Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre – (2014 to current)
- 5km, 7km & 15km
- 8000+ Runners
- Hosted on Toronto’s Yonge St
- Sporting Life 10K in support of Camp Oochegas – Course Director (2014 to current)
- 25,000+ Runners
- Police & Traffic Control, Supplier Planning & Management
- Start Line Corral planning, Water Station design & management
- Triathlon Series
- Superior growth: 1,400 customers in 2001 to an average of 10,000 in the past two years
- 125+ triathlon event weekends in the past 15 years
- Annually produce 35 separate triathlon race distances on 18 event days
- Have hosted events in urban and resort venues/markets
- Work with local, regional, provincial & federal government agencies & multiple policing forces
- Niagara Falls Barrelman
- Point to point triathlon from Welland to Niagara Falls
- Work with five jurisdictions including regional, municipal, OPP and EMS
- Tough Mudder – Event Director (Spring and Fall events in 2013)
- Event Tactical Command and Control
- Emergency Preparedness
- Centurion Cycling – Top-level mass participation Cycling Event
- Blue Mountain – 2013 & 2014 with 3000+ riders
- Horseshoe Valley – 2014
- eGames – Televised demonstration Endurance Events for Subaru Canada
- Barrie 2013 & Blue Mountain 2014
- Nicola’s Tri for Kids for Sick Kids Hospital (2011 to current)
- 700+ Kids over a Full Day of Races for Kids 3 to 14
- Joe’s Team Triathlon for Princess Margaret Cancer Foundation (2008 to current)
- Raised over 11 million for the Joe Finley Centre for Head and Neck Cancer Research
- Jim Hunter Ride for ALS Canada
- 25km & 75km Tour from Angus Glen Golf Course (2013-current)
- Cycle for St. Joes for St. Joseph’s Hospital Foundation
- 10km, 45km & 75km Tour (2013-current)
- Ride for Heart
- Bike Valet Parking for 3,000+ riders
- Tour for Kids
- 3-Day Cycling Event with four distances (50km, 100km, 160km & 200km) each day (2015)
- Great Muskoka 100km (2012) and Simcoe Shores 225km (2010 & 2011) Running Relays
- Westover Shore to Shore Relay – 330km Ultra Distance Team Running Relay (2008-2009)
Detailed Event Documentation
Below are some examples of the detailed documentation MultiSport Canada may develop:
- Concept-Level Event Overview, Maps and Diagrams
- Detailed Event Master Timelines
- Customer facing (routes and distances) and internal (traffic planning, police, EMS and
- Overall Event Week Schedule including mobilization and demobilization, packing and clean-up, etc.
- Site and Route Pre-Event Checklists (venue arrangements, permits, etc.) and Event-Day checklists by area
- Road Usage Requests, Park Usage Requests and securing of any additional permits required
- Police and EMS planning as well as all Paid Duty requests
- Rental Supplier arrangements and management (including details for delivery and removal)
- Staffing, Labour and Volunteer Requirements, Planning and Training
For more information
Ph: (705) 797-4951 ext 103
Cell: (705) 730-8795