Our series sponsor, F2C Nutrition, makes several fantastic nutrition products that will help you train, race and recover faster this year. Today we’d like to share how you can get creative with F2C products — instead of just mixing up drinks, you can use F2C to create delicious treats, like our ambassador Jessey the Elf does! Here is one of Jessey’s favourite recipes, made with F2C Nutrition’s Vegan-Pure protein (chocolate).
A bit about the product:
Vegan-Pure™ from F2C Nutrition contains protein from only plant-based sources (hemp protein, brown rice protein, pea protein, flax seed protein and chia seed protein). Vegan-Pure™ is a great choice of protein powder for those seeking, vegan, non-GMO, lactose-free, dairy-free gluten-free and soy-free high quality complete protein. Vegan-Pure™ is a “clean”, surprisingly great-tasting protein source that has been precisely formulated to provide a superb source of readily available amino acids.
- 18g of Quality Plant-Based Protein (per 30g serving)
- 8g of Carbohydrates per 30g Serving, Containing 5g of Quality Soluble Fibre, 3g of net Carbohydrates
- Zero Fat or Cholesterol
- Soy-Free, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free
- Vegan-Pure™ is all natural, no artificial flavours, colours, preservatives, binders or fillers
- All ingredients are in compliance for IOC, NCAA, NFL, NBA, NHL and MLB. Every single batch of Vegan-Pure™ is tested for banned substances by the world class sports doping control laboratories.