Kingston Triathlon COVID-19 Update

We hope this email finds you well! As we promised in our last newsletter we will continue to update you as soon as we have any information on changes to the race schedule due to COVID-19.

The City of Kingston has recently announced that they are “suspending all planned events until further notice”. As it stands, we are unsure as to whether we will be able host the K-Town event as scheduled and will continue to monitor the situation to see if the community restrictions are lifted. Should the K-Town race eventually be cancelled we will be offering an option for a partial refund or a deferral to 2021. Please refer to our Refund and Deferral policies for COVID-19 here

As stated in the linked article, we will let you know of our final decision regarding the event on it’s designated “Decision Date” of June 22nd at the latest.

Our offices remain closed however, we are monitoring email. Please do not contact us with requests for information or updates. Further updates will be emailed and posted to our website as they become available.

We especially would like to thank all of the people who work in front line healthcare. If you have cause to interact with any of these amazing people please be sure to thank them! Remember to follow the guidelines published by the Government of Canada.

Please remember to stay safe and do your part during these difficult times.

The MultiSport Canada Team