A new year brings with it a Whole new era of event photography! Mike Cheliak will be back as a member of our MultiSport Canada family covering the action, fun, smiles and dogs of course! The twist is that this year your photos are FREE!
To add value to your racing dollar, MultiSport Canada will be footing the bill for race photography in 2014 to capture your race memories of every race in the Recharge With Milk Triathlon Series.
As a member of the MultiSport Canada team, Mike and other crew members including his son Billy will be wandering the course, the finish line, the action, the fun and the post-race “glam shots” covering each and every race.
Here is how it all works:
1. Coverage will be a little less than the usual 10,000 photos. It’s just not practical to shoot that much. Mike or a crew member will be available for post-race candids, family shots, new bike shots etc…just ask!
2. Make sure your bib is showing
3. Photos will be posted to the New My Sports Shooter Galleries
4. Photos will be tagged by bib number and also sorted into Linked Galleries (crowd, candid, podium, Unknown swim/bike/run)
5. Photos will be branded with the race logo and date
6. You will be able to instantly download your full resolution photo to your computer or send it directly to Facebook to create your own race gallery.
We hope you enjoy this new addition to your race experience!