Multi-Race Discount Revised for Deep Savings!
Please Note the following:
- To be eligible for the Multi-race discount you must register for all races at the same time.
- Barrelman Niagara Falls is not eligible to be part of the multi-race discount as it is a standalone event separate to the triathlon series.
|10% off each race||20% off each race||25% off each race||30% off each race||35% off each race||40% off each race|
The Event Pricing Page can be found HERE
is as easy as 1, 2, 3 (and 4 and 5!)
- Decide if you are racing as an Individual, Relay Team.
- Enter your participant information.
- Select your races
- If not a Triathlon Ontario member the system will prompt you to purchase an annual membership or a one day event permit. For more information of Triathlon Ontario memberships please visit their memberships page
- Signoff on the waivers
- Confirmation your information
- Submit Payment
…see you at the races!
- Online Registration may be paid by Visa or Mastercard.
- Our waiver is incorporated into the online application, therefore there no waiver to sign on race day unless you are part of a relay team.
- Triathlon Ontario fees are not part of our race fees. If you are not a member of Triathlon Ontario $7 will be added to your registration upon checkout. See the Triathlon Ontario web for more information.
- Online registration closes on Thursday at 9AM of race week for all events.
Your Race Memento
Finisher medals for all athletes!!
We are pleased to offer you 4 choices for your race memento: click here to view the memento gallery
- Cotton t-shirts. These shirts are available in Men’s and Women’s from Small to Extra- Large with race specific artwork for each race. Registration MUST be completed two (2) weeks prior the race to receive a race specific shirt. Generic t-shirts are available within the two (2) weeks to a race and on race day.
- We have ordered in a Very Limited Supply of Headsweats Hats. These hats will be available for all races in an assortment of colours.
- MultiSport Canada socks! These are a great quality item, and come in two different sizes and colours.
- A $5 Discount is available at checkout if you do not want a t-shirt or hat. We call this our “NO Frills” option!
Other Important Race Information
This is where you will find the other questions that you may have about your registration package with MultiSport Canada:
Age Restrictions in Racing
*Age as of December 31 of the current racing year.
|*Age||Max. Ind. Distances Allowed||Example of Permitted Races|
|14||400m Swim – 10km Bike – 2.5km Run||Give-It-A-Tri Races & ONE LEG of a Sprint Relay Event|
|16||750m Swim – 20km Bike – 5km Run||All Sprint Triathlon and Sprint Duathlon Races|
|18||1500m Swim – 40km Bike – 10km Run||All Triathlon/Duathlon and Olympic Triathlon/Int Duathlon Races & Long Course|
Event Prices by Dates
Register early and save. See details on our events pricing page.
Our refund policies were designed to be fair to everyone. Please look below for more details.
What if I want to change or transfer races?
- If you have already registered for a race and need to make changes please contact the MultiSport Canada offices via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (705) 797-4951. For ALL transfers, please note:
- There will be a $10.00 administrative fee for changes made up to Four (4) weeks prior to a race.
- There will be a $20.00 administrative fee for changes made up to Two (2) weeks prior to a race.
- There will be no changes after Monday at 9:00AM before a Race Weekend.
- If there is a difference in race fees you will have to pay the difference plus the applicable admin fee.
If the water quality is tested above the Provincial Standards of more than 100 EC per 100 milliliters of water you will have two options:
1) While we will recommend that you do not swim, you can choose to race in the triathlon for that day. If you do choose to stay in the Triathlon you will be swimming at your own risk. OR
2) You can choose to compete in a Duathlon on that day (the bike and run distance will be the same as that day’s Triathlon with a proper first run added).
If it becomes necessary to cancel the swim entirely you will be able to switch to the Duathlon and there will be a $5.00 credit granted towards your next MultiSport Canada race.
Unfortunately, refunds will only be granted for medical reasons. There will be 75% refunded 4 weeks prior to race, 25% refunded up to 2 weeks prior to race. There will be no refunds for any reason within 2 weeks of any race.
No refunds if event is cancelled due to inclement weather.
There will be no refunds if it becomes necessary to cancel the swim due to low water temperature. You will be allowed to race that day in a Duathlon.
Triathlon Ontario Information
For more information about the sport of triathlon in Ontario (for adults and kids), and Triathlon Ontario membership information, please visit their website.
Elite Age Group Registration
Athletes wishing to race in our EAG please read the following information