We are looking forward to a spectacular summer weekend of racing at the Rose City Triathlon Weekend in Welland, and if you are still considering joining us on Saturday June 25 or Sunday June 26 you can still do so because There Will be Race Day Registration.
The racing will be fast, so come and get that pb you are looking for. The winds will be low during the bike ride, and the run will escape the peak heat on both days.
The waters of the WIFC will be ideal for wetsuit use and to trim even more time off that pb. If you don’t have a wetsuit of your own, check out
WETSUIT RENTALS, SALES and REPAIRS from the professionally experienced team at Trysport Niagara.
Find all your swimming and triathlon equipment. With Trysport Niagara you can shop for swimwear, goggles, rentals, wetsuits, and tri suits online and have us bring it to you on race site!
- On-site in Welland, Belwood, Wasaga Beach, Lakeside, and Barrelman
- Online at Shop.TrysportNiagara.com
- In store at 15 Lock Street, St. Catharines, L2N 5B6
Sunday’s Long Course Triathlon kicks off Triathlon Ontario’s Long Course Series.
- The Series will consist of four events this year – including Rose City, K-Town, and Barrelman, with the best two results counting towards the points calculation. Points are awarded based on finishing position in age groups within the top 20 placings. Participants must be a member by the end of the last race for their results to be included in the final standings.
- Winners of each division will have their names engraved on the permanent Long Course Series trophy, soon to be on public display at Triathlon Ontario’s home at the Milton Velodrome, as well as an individual trophy presented at the annual Awards Banquet. In the inaugural year, over 420 members earned points in the competition.
Read the Welland Pre-Race Information for all event details.
Arrive during Race Kit Pick Up for Race Day Registration.