Challenge Roth 2018 Trip
What better way to Celebrate Canada Day in 2018 then by joining MultiSport Canada and Healthy Results Training in Roth, Germany to compete at DATEV Challenge Roth on July 1st 2018. This will be the 5th group we have taken to Germany. Join us at the worlds FASTEST and LARGEST Iron Distance in the World.
Regular entry is in July and we will be given entry codes by the end of May prior to any other athletes.
There are only a few spots and this race sells out in seconds a full year in advance but we have spots. If you are interested in join us, here is what you will get.
MSC/HRT Challenge Roth Package
- One entry to DATEV Challenge Roth – This fee is not in the package price. We will supply you with your entry code and you enter separately. Race fee is 560 Euros.
- MSC/HRT Jacket
- MSC/HRT Golf/Polo Shirt
- Full coaching support onsite during the Challenge Roth trip by Head Coach Richard Pady
- Official Pre-race Carbo Dinner
- Official Post-Race Brunch and Awards celebration
- Monthly Video Training Tips from Richard Pady
- 7 nights accommodation at Hotel Garni “Pension zur Krone” in the town of Hilpoltstein, 2km from the race Swim Start
- Transportation to/from the Munich Airport to our hotel (at selected times – TBD)
- Transportation will be arranged for practices and “team” functions
- Daily Buffet Breakfast
- Swim practices in the 50m pool in Hilpoltstein (optional)
- Training sessions on the bike and run courses
- A pre-race swim in the canal Swim Course
- Guided tour of the Swim Course and Transition Area
- Guided tour of the Bike Course
- Partial tour of the Run Course
- Group dinner on the Wednesday before the race
- Group dinner Monday night after the Official Brunch
- We will be accepting applications for the next 4 weeks, until April 30th, 2017 and acceptance for the trip will be “FIRST COME FIRST SERVED”.
- Send an email to email@example.com with the Subject: 2018 Roth Challenge and request an application. We will then send you an application.
- Once we have received your completed application we will email you, process your application and take your NON-REFUNDABLE $1,500 deposit.
- After your deposit has been taken we will send you an entry code. You will be responsible for using that code to enter and pay your race entry fee.
Remember, acceptance for the trip will be “FIRST COME FIRST SERVED”.
Cost of Package
- Single room $2,150 CDN plus taxes (single bed)
- Double room with 2 Athletes per room $2,000 CDN plus taxes per athlete Challenge Roth Trip 2017
- Double room $2,720 CDN plus taxes (Shared with non athlete)*
Trip Options – Recommended
Flight AC846 (Toronto – Munich) June 25 & Departure July 3, 2018 on Flight AC847
(You can book a different flight however you must be in Munich by the arrival time of AC846 if you require our transportation)
Note: You can also leave after the race at any time if you plan to travel after the race and not fly home. There is no discount if you leave early we have booked rooms from June 26-July 3, 2018.
Possibly Cheaper flights: You can fly into Nuremberg and be picked up by Coach Pady on Wednesday June 27 (please talk to us before you book to confirm if this timing works). If departing from Nuremberg you will need to fly out on July 2 or make your own transportation arrangements.