The MSC Duration Challenge
Starting August 1st, we are introducing the Duration challenge. We are encouraging you to exercise and track your progress.
This challenge runs from August 1st – October 31st.
- Sign up using the form below
- Starting on the 1st of the month “reset” and track your hours of exercise for the month.
- Activities may be done inside or outside, this is entirely up to you.
- Post to our FB & IG page using #MSCDurationChallenge
- Once completed, fill in the challenge submission form to claim your achieve e-badge and to optionally purchase your 2020 MSC Podium Medal! The link will be emailed out to those that registered.
- If you achieve and claim a silver achievement, we ask that you RESET your hours for any other challenges that month. IE a silver achievement would not get you both silver and bronze, you would have to do the durations as separate challenges.
Levels of Achievement for this Challenge
Bronze = 20 hours of exercise.
Silver = 30 hours of exercise.
Gold = 50 hours of exercise.