The MSC Distance Challenge
Starting July 1st, we are introducing the Distance Challenge. We are encouraging you to ride and run and track your progress.
This challenge runs from July 1st – October 31st.
- Sign up using the form below
- Starting on the 1st of the month “reset” and track your kms for cycling and running totals for the month.
- Rides and Runs may be done virtually (inside, treadmill, bike trainer etc) or outside, this is entirely up to you.
- Post to our FB & IG page using #MSCDistanceChallenge
- Fill in the challenge submission form to claim your badge and to purchase your 2020 MSC Podium Medal! The link will be emailed out to those that registered.
- If you achieve and claim a silver achievement, we ask that you RESET your kms for any other challenges that month. IE a silver achievement would not get you both silver and bronze, you would have to do the distances as separate challenges.
Levels of Achievement for this Challenge
Bronze = 60km of running and 160km of cycling.
Silver = 100km of running and 400km of cycling.
Gold = 200km of running and 1000km of cycling.