The MSC Consistency Challenge
Starting September 1st, we are introducing the CONSISTENCY CHALLENGE. We are encouraging you to exercise and track your progress.
This challenge runs for the months of September and October.
- Sign up using the form below
- Starting on the 1st of the month “reset” and track your days of exercise for the month.
- Activities may be done inside or outside, this is entirely up to you.
- Activities should be a minimum of 30 minutes to count towards your total.
- Post to our FB & IG page using #MSCConsistencyChallenge
- Once completed, fill in the challenge submission form to claim your achieve e-badge and to optionally purchase your 2020 MSC Podium Medal! The link will be emailed out to those that registered.
- If you achieve and claim a silver achievement, we ask that you RESET your data for any other challenges that month. IE a silver achievement would not get you both silver and bronze.
Levels of Achievement for this Challenge
*activity must be a minimum of 30 minutes.
Bronze = 15 days of exercise.
Silver = 20 days of exercise.
Gold = 25 days of exercise.