Our refund policies were designed to be fair to everyone. Details are listed below.
Can I change or transfer races?
- If you have already registered for a race and need to make changes please contact the MultiSport Canada offices via email at email@example.com or by phone at (705) 797-4951. For ALL transfers, please note:
- There will be a $10.00 administrative fee for changes made up to Four (4) weeks prior to a race.
- There will be a $20.00 administrative fee for changes made up to Two (2) weeks prior to a race.
- There will be no changes after Monday at 9:00AM before a Race Weekend.
- If there is a difference in race fees you will have to pay the difference plus the applicable admin fee.
If the water quality is tested above the Provincial Standards of more than 100 EC per 100 milliliters of water you will have two options:
1) While we will recommend that you do not swim, you can choose to race in the triathlon for that day. If you do choose to stay in the Triathlon you will be swimming at your own risk. OR
2) You can choose to compete in a Duathlon on that day (the bike and run distance will be the same as that day’s Triathlon with a proper first run added).
If it becomes necessary to cancel the swim entirely you will be able to switch to the Duathlon and there will be a $5.00 credit granted towards your next MultiSport Canada race.
Unfortunately, refunds will only be granted for medical reasons. There will be 75% refunded 4 weeks prior to race, 25% refunded up to 2 weeks prior to race. There will be no refunds for any reason within 2 weeks of any race.
With all of our events taking place outdoors, the weather conditions can play a big factor in every race. A large portion of the race fees collected have already been allocated and used by race day and as such there will be no refunds because of a weather cancellation. Registered participants will still receive their T-shirt and race kit. Thank you for your understanding these policies.
There will be no refunds if it becomes necessary to cancel the swim due to low water temperature. You will be allowed to race that day in a Duathlon.
Triathlon Ontario Information
For more information about the sport of triathlon in Ontario (for adults and kids), and Triathlon Ontario membership information, please visit their website.