We introduced our Club Rewards program in 2003 to show support for Triathlon/Duathlon Clubs and multisport coaches. The Club Rewards system will reward clubs for their participation at MultiSport Canada events and is a great way to raise money for club purposes. Very simply, the more racers from a club, the more that MultiSport Canada will donate. We will even top up or consider a club donation if you are able to bring a large group of volunteers to any one race.
CLUBS MUST HAVE A MINIMUM OF 10 RACERS TO PARTICIPATE
- $5 donated back to the Club for every Give-It-A-Tri, Sprint Tri/Du and Tri/Du participant
- $7 donated back to the Club for every Olympic Tri/Du participant
- $10 donated back to the Club for every Long Course Tri participant
*Donation only applies to adult races. Sorry, no KOS.
We’ve tried to make this as easy as possible for you to administer. Here is how it will work:
- Let us know you are interested in the Clubs Reward Program by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send us a list with all Club Members.
- When members register online they must include the Club Name when prompted in the registration process.
- After the race weekend the club or coach sends a list to MultiSport Canada with the names of all the people who registered for that particular race. MultiSport Canada will then confirm and send a cheque to the club/coach.
If you have any other questions please call 705-797-4951 or just email us.