MultiSport Canada is looking for great people who are outgoing, enthusiastic, athletic and hard working to be a part of the Team. We provide race organization and support for events from May to October throughout Central and Southern Ontario.
We are seeking staff that are interested in sports, events and possess a positive attitude. Events are fast paced and very dynamic and the ideal candidate will need to be physically active. Ideal candidates could be high school, college or university students that are detail oriented and hard working looking for summer work. We also encourage and welcome any interest from those who have another job or those who race with us and are looking to see what operating an event is like.
Position to Fill
- Athlete Services Leader
- Athlete Services Staff
- Bike/Run Course Staff
- Swim Course Staff
- Site Staff
- Warehouse Staff
Please see the various positions for their specific requirements.
- Opportunity to work from May through end of September
- Previous event or customer service experience will be considered an asset
- Travel and some overnight stays in hotel required (MSC to cover cost)
- Average hours per event – 20hrs to 40hrs
- Pay range $13.15 to $15.00 per hour depending on experience
- Applicants must be physically active, able to lift up to 50 lbs, able to stand for long periods and work outdoors in all elements.
How to apply
Submit a resume with a short cover letter to Sharon Foulkes at firstname.lastname@example.org . Deadline is February 25th , 2018.