Saturday, July 13, 2019
Sunday, July 14, 2019
When you sign up to volunteer you can choose the volunteer job that most interests you or most qualified for. Our Volunteer Coordinators will do their best to place you in your chosen area.
Parking is on the right hand side after you turn onto Steamship Bay Road. (See “Getting There”). Please look for the MSC Parking signs and parking marshals Once you have parked your car there is approximately a 200m walk back to the race site. If this lot is full, there is other parking available in the area. Please check the Suggested Parking Map PLEASE PARK IN DESIGNATED AREAS ONLY.
*IMPORTANT EARLY MORNING PARKING REMINDER – PLEASE DO NOT BEEP your car when locking.
Please be considerate of the local folks who live in the apartment buildings next to the event parking lots. Please either lock your cars manually, or to click the fob just once – the vehicle should lock without beeping.
- HWY 400 North to Barrie
- Continue North on HWY 11 towards Orillia
- Continue North on HWY 11 to Gravenhurst
- Exit on Muskoka Rd 169/Bethune Drive at the south end of Gravenhurst
- Once off Hwy 11 and before the 1st Traffic Lights, Turn Right (North) on Bethune Drive
- Travel 2km North on Bethune Drive to Brock St/Rd 169
- Turn LEFT (West) on Brock St (signs for Highway 169 N)
- Travel 750m WEST on Brock/Bay St
- Turn RIGHT (North) at Wanda Miller Rd to stay on Bay St
- Travel 100m North on Bay St.
- Turn LEFT (West) on Bay St/Road 169
- Travel along Bay St/Road 169 you will see the race site on your Left.
- Continue PAST the race site for 300m and turn Right (North) at the traffic lights at Steamship Bay Rd
- Parking is on the right hand side after you turn onto Steamship Bay Road. Please look for the MSC Parking signs in the area
- Be sure Obey ALL Parking Signs in the various lots as some spaces are reserved for vehicles with trailers.
- Once you have parked your car there is approximately a 250m walk back to the race site.
Muskoka Wharf Sports Field
861 Bay St,